Playlist: TEACH Grant - Overview
What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
Now PlayingWhat happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?
Next PlaylistPaying for Graduate School
- Graduate School Financing Options
- Graduate Assistantships and Graduate Fellowships
- Federal Direct Student Loan Limits
- Undergraduate Loan Responsibilities while Attending Graduate School
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- I have loans from undergraduate school. Do I need to complete an entrance counseling session again?
- Do I need to complete a new Master Promissory Note (MPN) if I have loans from undergraduate school?